FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Voluma XC Injections by NJ Peer-Voted Best Facial Plastic Surgeon
Non-Surgical Cheek Enhancement with Voluma XC – Find Out the Main Benefits:
- Adds moisture and volume to skin with natural results
- Creates more supple cheeks without overinflating them.
- Quickly restores sullen, sunken cheeks after only one treatment.
- Effects last for up to two years, longer than any other dermal filler on the market.
- No surgery, no downtime, not painful.
Before, During and After Your Voluma XC Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim will examine your facial structure to determine the best places to apply Voluma XC in order to receive the most optimal outcome possible. He is adamant in advising patients to avoid any alcohol and blood thinners such as aspirin prior to treatment to prevent excess bleeding.
- During: Lidocaine is administered prior to Voluma XC treatment to avoid pain and excessive swelling. The treatment is then injected into the patient’s cheek lines and midfacial regions to lift tissue and quickly restore lost volume. Dr. Milgrim uses flexible cannulas to flawlessly inject Voluma XC into the cheeks. While a tingling sensation and mild irritation may be experienced, your comfort throughout the procedure is our top priority, and all discomfort will be remedied.
- After: One of the many benefits our patients love about Voluma XC is that results are seen following your first treatment. You’ll leave our office with plumper and firmer cheeks to accentuate your beautiful smile. Our goal is to have you home right after the injection. Depending on your facial appearance goal you may need to come back for additional treatments.