FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Perlane: Dermal Filler for Facial Rejuvenation
Benefits of Perlane
- Instantly reduces the appearance of lipstick lines, laugh lines and severe facial folds
- Re-hydrates your body with vital hyaluronic acid diminished by the aging process
- Attracts moisture which improves your skin’s elasticity and creates a natural appearance
- Conveniently re-contours face without the need for plastic surgery
Before, During and After Your Perlane Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim meets with each patient to discuss eligibility for the procedure. Once approved, the doctor will evaluate facial angles and determine your treatment goals. The doctor advises the patient to restrict usage of blood thinners and aspirin three days before treatment to prevent excessive bleeding. Prior to the non-surgical procedure, our clinical team will prep your face with a thorough cleanse and alcohol treatment.
- During: For the most natural results, Dr. Milgrim gently administers each dermal injection paying special attention to target areas. He advises that you may feel a slight pinch throughout the procedure, but ice is used to offset bruising and bleeding. The doctor continuously massages your facial regions to smooth out lumps for a subtle, more Youthful appearance.
- After: Dr. Milgrim’s expert approach reduces swelling, but some side-effects are natural. Tenderness at the injection sites should fade away within a day following treatment. We recommend frequent icing and relaxation to maintain a healthy recovery. Our Perlane treatments offer instant results, quickly restoring volume to exhausted facial regions.