FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Male Plastic Surgery
Male Plastic Surgery Procedures Offered in Our NJ Practice
- Non-Invasive – Milgrim Plastic Surgery gives you the look for success with non-invasive tactics such as Injectable Rejuvenation. Dr. Milgrim uses a variety of non-surgical treatments to eliminate unwanted signs of aging and rejuvenate the appearance.
- Surgical Options – For longer lasting results, Dr. Milgrim offers options of more permanent facial correction by way of facelifts, upper and lower eye-lifts, and jowl lifts. These surgical procedures reduce the appearance of aging and ultimately provide patients with a tighter, more youthful image.
Before, During and After Your Male Plastic Surgery Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim provides the patient with a complimentary consultation where he determines if you’re a proper candidate for either invasive or non-invasive treatment. Once the Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon analyzes your face and neck, you will learn what procedure(s) best fit your appearance. Each procedure is fitted to the client to strengthen your best features.
- During: For non-invasive procedures, the fillers are administered with a numbing agent and are injected into the facial regions you wish to smooth out. Lengthier procedures such as facelifts lift up your smile, enhance your jawline and are done within the comfort of our office.
- After: At the office of Milgrim Plastic Surgery, Dr. Milgrim will advise patients proper post-treatment care and elements to avoid to achieve the best healing process possible. Dr. Milgrim aligns his incision marks with your face’s natural creases to create clean-cut results. Since sutures are positioned around your face, we recommend that you do not shave within the week following your procedure. In non-invasive cases, patients may need a touch-up treatment to achieve the desired result, which will be discussed with your dedicated professional.