Dr. Milgrim is pleased to announce his recent affiliation with Dr. Victoria Karlinsky at New Look New Life Surgical Arts. Together, Dr. Karlinsky completes our services to provide you with the most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery for both face and body. Dr. Karlinsky is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is additionally board-certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS).
While Dr. Karlinsky’s specialty is breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction in Manhattan her expertise includes the following:
- Body Liposuction – Removal of fat from various parts of the body to produce a thinner, more shapely appearance.
- Arm Lift – Correction of sagging arm skin to reduce skin laxity and contour arms
- Lunchtime Liposculpting
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Fat from outside areas of the body are repurposed to the buttocks to achieve a balanced look
- Thigh Lift – Surgical skin tightening procedure to restore the natural contours of your thighs
- Body Lift – Removal of excess skin, fat and surrounding tissues post substantial weight loss
- Tummy Tuck – Cosmetic procedure in which excess skin is removed to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall
- Liposonix – High-Intensity Ultrasound energy used to accelerate the loss of stubborn belly fat and fat cells
- Breast Augmentation – Surgical Alteration of breasts to patient’s desired size, shape, and fullness
- Breast Reduction – Surgical procedure reducing volume and size of breasts while providing a natural contour
- Breast Lift – Surgical procedure to alter and shape and contour of your breasts to provide a firmer appearance
- Inverted Nipple Surgery – Procedure to amend inverted nipples in both women and men
- Neograft Hair Transplantation – Used to obtain a fuller hear of hair with natural-looking results for patients experiencing severe hair loss