FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Dr. Milgrim is pleased to announce his recent affiliation with Dr. Victoria Karlinsky at New Look New Life Surgical Arts . Together, Dr. Karlinsky completes our services to provide you with the most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery for both face and body. Dr. Karlinsky is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is additionally board-certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS).
While Dr. Karlinsky’s specialty is breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction in Manhattan her expertise includes the following:
- Body Liposuction – Removal of fat from various parts of the body to produce a thinner, more shapely appearance.
- Arm Lift – Correction of sagging arm skin to reduce skin laxity and contour arms
- Lunchtime Liposculpting
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Fat from outside areas of the body are repurposed to the buttocks to achieve a balanced look
- Thigh Lift – Surgical skin tightening procedure to restore the natural contours of your thighs
- Body Lift – Removal of excess skin, fat and surrounding tissues post substantial weight loss
- Tummy Tuck – Cosmetic procedure in which excess skin is removed to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall
- Liposonix – High-Intensity Ultrasound energy used to accelerate the loss of stubborn belly fat and fat cells
- Breast Augmentation – Surgical Alteration of breasts to patient’s desired size, shape and fullness
- Breast Reduction – Surgical procedure reducing volume and size of breasts while providing natural contour
- Breast Lift – Surgical procedure to alter and shape and contour of your breasts to provide a firmer appearance
- Inverted Nipple Surgery – Procedure to amend inverted nipples in both women and men
- Neograft Hair Transplantation – Used to obtain a fuller hear of hair with natural-looking results for patients experiencing severe hair loss