FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Liquid Facelift with Top New Jersey Plastic Surgeon
Benefits of a Liquid Facelift
- Naturally re-contours and lifts all facial regions
- Relaxes stubborn wrinkles, folds, creases or fine lines
- Restores your youthful appearance by adding volume diminished by age
- Zero downtime, results are visible for twelve to twenty-four months
Before, During and After Your Liquid Facelift Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim provides patients with a consultation to patients for a better understanding of which dermal techniques can offer the best results. Once the proper treatment has been established, Dr. Milgrim evaluates your facial structure from many angles and determines which fillers to use on your target areas. He advises patients to avoid any alcohol and the use of blood thinners such as aspirin prior to treatment to avoid excess bleeding.
- During: Intricately using a thin and sterile needle, Dr. Milgrim begins a series of tiny dermal injections into the patient’s problem areas. We make the procedure as painless as possible by using lidocaine with your fillers. Dr. Milgrim’s expert approach and eye for detail leave patients with a smoother and more youthful appearance following the short procedure.
- After: your comfort is our main concern. Prior to leaving our NJ office, Dr. Milgrim will provide you with an ice pack to soothe bruising and slight pain normally experienced by patients. Our staff recommends Tylenol to subdue pain in the days following your Liquid Facelift. Depending on the combination of facial fillers, Dr. Milgrim finds best suited for your face, with results lasting from one to two years.