FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Non-Surgical Nose Job
BenefitsDr. Milgrim really enjoys performing non-surgical nose job because he can visibly alter the appearance of the nose quickly and the patient takes part in the process. This treatment can correct many nasal concerns without the need for surgery. A non-surgical nose job is also a great way to see how you might look with an altered nose before committing to surgery and permanent changes. That means no downtime, no risk of infection, and no long-term commitment if you don’t like your new nose!
Candidates for Non-Surgical Nose JobNon-surgical nose job uses dermal fillers to change the shape of the nose. Dr. Milgrim frequently uses this technique to help patients address the following concerns:
- Patients with crooked, bumpy or bulbous noses
- Patients who have suffered a broken nose
- Individuals that want to have a nose job corrected
- Cases of drooping nose tips
- Flat nasal bridges
- Nasal asymmetries
Before, During and After Your Non-Surgical Nose Job
- Before: Once you’ve met with Dr. Milgrim during your initial consultation, a series of photographs are taken and manipulated to showcase possible results. The doctor will explain the procedure and discuss your preferred filler. Dr. Milgrim advises patients to avoid any alcohol and the use of blood thinners such as aspirin prior to treatment to avoid excess bleeding. Before your rhinoplasty, an assistant will cleanse and apply a numbing agent to the patient’s face. We will apply ice packs to your nose prior to treatment to make sure it’s as painless as possible.
- During: A non-surgical nose job in New Jersey is a same-day procedure performed right in our office. Our offices administer a topical anesthetic prior to your procedure to prevent pain. Dr. Milgrim practices extreme care while injecting fillers into your nose. The doctor administers a series of dermal fillers into the targeted areas of your nose, leaving patients with a straighter nose. This quick procedure provides corrective treatment without scarring, excessive pain or the added expenses of traditional surgery.
- After: We provide Arnica to soothe your nose after treatment. Following surgery, your nose may be tender, swollen and red. This discomfort subsides in about two weeks, should the pain lasts longer please contact the office of Milgrim Plastic Surgery. Non-surgical nose jobs should be maintained once every nine months, please visit our office for a touch-up.