FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Restylane Injections with Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in NJ
Benefits of Restylane
- Smooths, reshapes and enhances regions lacking facial definition
- Removes moderate to deep facial wrinkles other procedures cannot access
- Positively changes how patients look and feel
- Increased facial volume per individual treatment over six months
Before, During and After Your Restylane Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim provides patient with a consultation where he determines if you’re a proper candidate for the Restylane dermal filler treatment. Once approved, Dr. Milgrim evaluates your facial features and decides which regions are the best fit to re-contour. He is adamant is advising patients to avoid any alcohol and blood thinners such as aspirin prior to treatment to prevent excess bleeding. Prior to treatment, an anesthetic will be massaged onto your skin to prepare you for the Restylane treatment.
- During: Using a thin and sterile syringe to administer Restylane, Dr. Milgrim carefully injects the dermal filler into deep tissue layers for the best results. Unlike other dermal fillers, there is no lidocaine used prior, as we use a topical numbing agent to offset the pain caused by your injections. Dr. Milgrim works both slowly and gently to prevent facial bruising.
- After: Restylane is typically administered in under an hour, meaning patients will be back home the same day with fresh-faced results. Dr. Milgrim will advise your face may be sensitive during the initial healing process. A small number of patients may experience rare side effects such as headaches, redness or swelling, which subside within a few days. Our staff recommends you wear SPF and avoid exposing skin to excessive heat or cold to promote healing.