FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Juvederm + Juvederm Ultra
As we age, gravity causes soft tissue to pull our facial features downward, resulting in a tired appearance. Now you can have a more youthful complexion with the assistance of a Top Surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Milgrim, MD. Dr. Milgrim has extensive training in the proper usage of dermal injections and can naturally enhance your appearance within minutes. Years of experience combined with advanced training on dermal fillers make Dr. Milgrim qualified to administer Juvederm and Juvederm Ultra. The premium facial fillers are composed of a natural substance called hyaluronic acid, which when administered properly beautifully restores lost facial and lip volume. Dr. Milgrim’s exceptional techniques provide same day results and leave patients feeling confident about their Juvederm treatments.
Benefits of Juvederm + Juvederm Ultra
- The infusion of lidocaine makes the procedure virtually painless
- Professional technique provides soft, elevated lips symmetrical with your face
- Dermal filler injections offer a light, balanced and natural overall appearance
- Safe injections soften shadows and offer a more youthful appearance
Before, During and After Your Juvederm + Juvederm Ultra Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim meets with patient for a consultation where it’s determined if you’re a candidate for Juvederm injections. Once approved, the doctor will discuss your goals, procedural issues and an overall treatment plan. Prior to treatment our friendly team will prep patient with a facial cleanse and alcohol swabbing.
- During: Dr. Milgrim utilizes a steady hand and a micro needle to gently administer Juvederm treatments into your target areas. Generally we focus your laugh lines, nasolabial folds or lip region to subtly enhance detail. As Dr. Milgrim naturally re-contours your face, he will softly massage the skin to reduce lumps and bumps. Throughout the procedure our friendly clinical team distracts patient and applies pressure to prevent excessive pain.
- After: We’re proud to offer immediate results; this means you can return to your normal activities the same day as your Juvederm injections. Since Juvederm is hydrophilic, your skin will become even more supple in the days to follow. Due to the vascular nature of lips, slight bruising should be expected. We recommend light makeup and lipstick to hide treatment related skin marring.
Why Choose Dr. Milgrim?
Very few surgeons in the Eastern region approach facial plastic surgery with the same passion as Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Milgrim, MD. Decorated with over a decade’s worth of elite Doctorates and Medical Recognition Awards, the Cosmetic Doctor is one of the best dermal filler experts in his field. Dr. Milgrim will rejuvenate your physical appearance and help you feel the way you deserve!
Scheduling Your Consultation
Turn back the clock by scheduling an appointment in our office today. During your complimentary consultation, you’ll meet with the doctor to discuss treatment goals, the Juvederm procedure and which dermal fillers are right for you. Please give us a call!
Dr. Milgrim often sees patients who come to our Bergen County office from nearby communities such as Ridgewood, Alpine, Tenafly, Demarest, Cresskill, Wayne, Englewood, Fort Lee, Closter and Upper Saddle River.