FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Treating Hyperhidrosis with Botox
Benefits of Using Botox to Treat Hyperhidrosis
- Eliminates embarrassing armpit stains and boosts confidence
- Non-invasive procedure paralyzes nerves, decreases sweating without surgery
- Results are present within just four days
- Effectively reduces sweat in the face, axillae (armpit), hands and feet
Before, During and After Your Hyperhidrosis Treatment Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim meets with the patient and marks areas to be treated with Botox. Our clinical team will administer a topical anesthetic to increase comfort throughout your injections.
- During: Dr. Milgrim utilizes a fine needle to administer slight Botox injections to the afflicted area, temporarily stunting glandular activity. Your treatment will last from 10-30 minutes and requires no downtime afterward.
- After: Following treatment, patient may experience mild bruising at treatment sites, this will fade in a few days. Dr. Milgrim asks you to follow-up within two weeks for a touch-up treatment to maximize results. We are proud to say you’ll be back to work the same day and will have results lasting up to six months.