FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Dr. Milgrim Is New Jersey’s Expert Botox Provider
Benefits of Botox
- Precise micro-injections modulate forehead lines to lift brow area and visibly relax muscles
- Releases tension in troubled areas of the face, smoothing out creases and deep nasolabial lines
- Reduces migraines by preventing associated muscles from contracting
- Gives recipient smoother and more tranquil features for up to four months
Before, During and After Your Botox Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim meets with the patient for a consultation where it’s determined if you’re a candidate for Botox. Once Dr. Milgrim approves a patient for Botox injections, patient goals and target muscular areas are discussed. Prior to treatment, our friendly clinical team preps patient with a relaxing facial cleanse and application of numbing cream.
- During: The doctor uses ice to prevent bruising and bleeding as he isolates and relaxes each muscle region throughout your series of injections. Since the key to expert results is the ability to administer precise, painless injections, Dr. Milgrim selects microsyringes and practices extreme precision when administering each Botox injection.
- After: Though this cosmetic procedure is done in our sterile office and requires zero downtime, Dr. Milgrim recommends the patient performs no heavy lifting or exercise for four hours following treatment. Our experience has shown relaxation after Botox allows your facial muscles a chance to heal more quickly. you will see results within two to ten days.