FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Do you suffer from moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles? At the office of Milgrim Plastic Surgery we are proud to feature Radiesse, a dermal filler used to correct facial lines, wrinkles and folds. Radiesse consists of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a clear gel. Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Milgrim utilizes Radiesse to expertly redefine and add volume to your preferred facial features, providing a fresher, more youthful appearance in minutes.
Benefits of Radiesse
Serving as both effective and versatile dermal filler treatment, a variety of age-related concerns can be assessed including:
- Removal of Smile lines (nasolabial folds), and Marionette lines
- Removal of Pre-jowl folds
- Treatment of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and chin
- Quick recovery time with no prior skin test needed
Before, During and After Your Radiesse Procedure
- Before: Dr. Milgrim provides patient with a complimentary consultation where he determines if you’re a proper candidate for the Radiesse dermal filler procedure. Your facial features will be evaluated to ultimately determine which regions are the best fit to add volume to. Prior to treatment, an antiseptic will be massaged onto your skin to prepare you for the Restylane treatment.
- During: Radiesse contains lidocaine, so a local anesthetic will not need to be injected. Using a thin and sterile syringe to administer Restylane, Dr. Milgrim carefully injects the dermal filler. When it is injected, the microspheres immediately provide volume in the area and smooth away lines, wrinkles, and folds. The body responds to the presence of the microspheres by generating new collagen in the area. As the microspheres are gradually broken down and absorbed by the body, the new collagen growth remains, maintaining the results of treatment for a year or more.
- After: At the office of Milgrim Plastic Surgery, Radiesse is typically administered in under an hour, with immediate results. Following your treatment session with Radiesse instances of redness, bruising or swelling may occur in the area treated. Many patients report these signs go away within a day or so. Dr. Milgrim strongly advises patients to avoid makeup and prolonged sun exposure following the treatment. In some cases, patients may need a touch-up treatment to achieve the desired result. This can be performed about two weeks after the initial round of injections.
Why Choose Dr. Milgrim?
With the growing rate of many individuals seeking alternative anti-aging options, it’s imperative to choose a professional you trust. Dr. Milgrim is not only Board-Certified, but a renowned plastic surgeon who assesses each patient’s individual goals to receive the results they have been longing for.
Scheduling Your Consultation
During your initial consultation, an explanation of the procedure, preparations and post-treatment effects are shared with potential patients to obtain the most clear understanding possible. At Milgrim plastic surgery, your satisfaction is our highest concern.
If you are living in the New York or New Jersey area and are seeking facial filler options to restore volume, please reach out to Milgrim Plastic Surgery today for your free consultation.
Dr. Milgrim often sees patients who come to our Bergen County office from nearby communities such as Ridgewood, Alpine, Tenafly, Demarest, Cresskill, Wayne, Englewood, Fort Lee, Closter and Upper Saddle River.