FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
What is Dysport?
Seeking removal of moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows? Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Milgrim is extensively trained in the usage of dermal fillers, this particular filler being Dysport. At the office of Dr. Milgrim, we intricately use the FDA approved treatment to relax crows feet, severe facial wrinkles and forehead lines in patients under sixty-five years of age.
Composed of botulinum toxin, Dysport contains the same proteins found in Botox filler treatment. This particular wrinkle reducer however, yields slightly different results. When administered by an experienced physician, Dysport is accepted into the facial structure faster and lasts longer than Botox. Board certified surgeon Dr. Milgrim is knowledgeable in administering Dysport injections and is proud to provide consistent and safe results each time. Each injection acts as a muscle relaxer, releasing tension in the areas of your face that trouble you the most.
Benefits of Dysport
- Quicker, visible results with more even coverage than Botox dermal filler treatment.
- Rejuvenates tired and wrinkled facial features
- Easily improves frown lines, crow’s feet, marionette lines and other facial wrinkles
- Treatment lasts up to six months at a time
Before, During and After Your Dysport Procedure
Repetitive facial expressions tend to cause stubborn facial wrinkles. your initial session of Dysport begins by targeting troubled areas and effectively prevents facial muscles from contracting. This process, when done carefully and skillfully leaves patients with softer, smoother skin.
- Before: You’ll meet with Dr. Milgrim for a complimentary consultation, have your facial structure evaluated and learn if you’re a candidate for Dysport. Prior to treatment we will cleanse your face and coat your skin with a numbing agent to prevent pain during the procedure.
- During: Practicing extreme precision, the esteemed surgeon will repeat a series of tiny injections that penetrate your muscles and relax wrinkles. The injections may take up to an hour, but patients can go home right afterward.
- After: We’re excited to proclaim that our patients notice positive results within only two days following Dysport. After your treatment your face may feel tingly, red or swollen, this discomfort should subside in a couple of days.
Why Choose Dr. Milgrim?
Dysport can vastly improve your appearance, offering softer and smoother skin after only one treatment. However, the effectiveness of the procedure depends on your plastic surgeon. Dr. Milgrim is adeptly skilled at giving patients a natural, not frozen appearance. Our sessions are brief and give you visible relief from wrinkles in just two days, if not even less time.
Scheduling Your Consultation
Your complimentary consultation will take place in our office and the doctor will be there to answer any questions you may have. Patients will be advised of precautions and side effects related to Dysport. The friendly staff at Milgrim Plastic Surgery wants you to enter treatment carefree. Leave all the details to us.
Please reach out to Milgrim Plastic Surgery today for your free consultation. Dr. Milgrim, MD will improve your confidence and appearance during your first visit!
Dr. Milgrim often sees patients who come to our Bergen County office from nearby communities such as Ridgewood, Alpine, Tenafly, Demarest, Cresskill, Wayne, Englewood, Fort Lee, Closter and Upper Saddle River.